The basic Non-woven
- Pleasantly soft and extremely absorbent
- The typical orange skin structure bind fluids of over 6 times own weight
The protection film
- perfect barrier against microbes
- supper soft and absolutely impermeable to fluids
- The patient remains dry and is safely perfected from infections
- The film is extremely lightweight and nonetheless highly tear resistant
The patient layer
- The non-woven is specially soft and durable
- Thanks to the lamination technology with the tiny air cushions it lies even more pleasantly on the skin and provides maximum patient comfort
Gowns & Apparel
Our OR gowns ensure safety for personnel
and patients Dispodrape soft is comfortable to
wear due to its textile-like structure
Protection covers and sheets, as well as aprons
supplement our product portfolio and fulfil the
requirements of the highest hygiene safety.
Regardless of which intervention you undertake
: Our extensive range of universal drapes
and back table cover guarantee
For holistic comprehensive supplies of the
operating theatre, Sengewald offers a multitude
of application-friendly products.
Towels & wipes
Efficient and safe – from a basic surgical pack
up to all-in-one drapes for minimally invasive
procedures and complex positioning .
For the special requirements in gynaecology
our product range includes a selection of
drapes and packs for vaginal
We are happy to support you from the initial consultation up to the adoption of your individual pack in the daily routine in the operating theater. Alternatively packs can also be selected or modified from our catalogue. Thereby, every component contained in the tray can be tracked back- through this flexibility meets premium quality and absolute material safety.
Our Effort – your profit:
- Component support in definition the pack contents.
- Indication related and individual composition.
- Process standardization
- Increase of efficiency in the OR
- Absolute cost transparency
- Less storage space requirement
- Ministration of waste
Industrial zone, District 9 Ain Sokhna, Suez, Egypt